Last Monday, I introduced my Scrap Happy Project inspired by The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun. I have lots of ideas as to how to scrap happy. Rubin spent a month tackling a new project to contribute to her overall happiness. I’m not sure I will spend a month on each goal, but it will be an ongoing process.
One way Rubin boosts her own energy is to “toss, restore, and organize” and tackle a nagging task. Well what scrapbooker doesn’t need to do that? I plan to accomplish this by doing the following:
* Organize traditional scrapbook supplies
* Organize digital scrapbook supplies
* Purge out-dated supplies
* Purge supplies that are not my style
* Purge tools that I do not use
* Throw-away scraps
* Finish mostly complete albums (title pages, journaling, photo identification)
* Back-up digital photographs
* Back-up printed photographs
* Use my supplies! Use the tools I already have.
Can you think of other ways to boost my scrapbooking energy so that I can scrap happy? As it stands I have ten tasks on my list. Will you join me on my journey as I work through my list?