Here are the best links from the web for the week:
- Morgan shows us more ways to use Thickers
- I never really saw the point of many of the patterned stamps. I thought they were rather limited. Not anymore. Here is why.
- Gretchen reminds us that one way to have more fun is to do what you enjoyed when you were ten. I couldn’t agree more, which is one reason why I scrapbook. Paper and glue is fun for kids and adults.
- Here are some ideas as to how to use strips of paper (i.e., scraps) on your layouts.
- A post about how creativity helps healing from Creating Keepsakes.