Each Saturday, I provide a compilation of links from the week’s posts.
- A House of Happy Memories
- Learn to Use a DSLR
- Do You Look at Your Scrapbooks?
- Books & Blogs: Your Memory Connection
- Scrapweb: April 1, 2011 Edition
9 Ways to get more out of Scrapworthy Lives:
1. Subscribe by RSS. Click on the RSS button (in the upper left corner) and you can receive all of Scrapworthy Live’s posts in your RSS feeder.
2. Comment. I would love to hear from you! Join the discussion by commenting.
3. Become a fan of Scrapworthy Lives on Facebook.
4. Follow scrapworthy on Twitter.
5. Join the Email List so you never miss a post! You will receive no more than two emails a week from this list. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any new products and promotions at Scrapworthy Lives.
6. Subscribe to Scrapworthy Lives on your Kindle!
7. Show your love for Scrapworthy Lives. Visit my store at Skreened.
8. Email me your questions and suggestions. Email me at stephaniemedleyrath at gmail dot com or contact me here (http://www.scrapworthylives.com/contact-me/) and let me know what you’re thinking, what you’d like to see, and any questions you might have. I will personally respond to your emails and may use your questions in future articles.
9. Share a great article you find with your friends. Tweet it, facebook it (is that a real expression?), email it, save it and so on. Just look at the link at the bottom of each article to share it in the way that suits you best. I appreciate it!