It’s time again for my monthly report of scrapbooking expenses.
- I spent $26.06 at my local scrapbok store. I bought calendar pieces for a gift, glue (I was out), one sheet of alphas, and the rest was ribbon. I love ribbon. about half of my bill went to ribbon.
- I bought book binding rings for $8.27 to finish an album. Unfortunately, they were smaller than described. I’m just going to keep them because I will eventually use them, but I still need one two-inch size book binding ring.
- I upgraded to a pro-Flickr account for $24.95. I want to back-up all my digital photos to Flickr. I also have been using Flickr more to share projects I’ve been working on and had maxed out on the number of uploads I could view with the free account.
- I paid $10 for my monthly membership to Get it Scrapped.
- I bought Design Workshop from Ella Publishing $4.13 (there was a coupon).
I spent $73.44 in October. This brings my monthly average down to $83.36.
In November, I know I have to order some prints and I still need to find 2″ book binding rings. Other than that, I do not plan on making any other purchases. I do have my membership to Get it Scrapped. I will decide in a couple of weeks whether to keep it or not. It all depends on how much I use the membership in the next couple of weeks.
All in all, I’m not thrilled with how much I spent in October, especially my splurge at my local scrapbook store. I have ribbon and the ribbon I bought is beautiful and part of it has already been used, but I also didn’t need it.
- My April Scrapbooking Expenses
- My May and June Scrapbooking Expenses
- My July Scrapbooking Expenses
- My August Scrapbooking Expenses
- My September Scrapbooking Expenses
How much do you budget for scrapbooking each month? Comment below or join the conversation on facebook or twitter.
Want a free copy of The Scrapworthy Lives Guide to Minimalist Scrapbooking? Sign up for the newsletter and it is yours!