Each Monday, I discuss my Scrap Happy project based on The Happiness Project.
The next keeping a contented heart task is using good manners. I’ve thought a little bit about how this would apply to people who scrapbook with others and to people who scrapbook alone.
If you are cropping with others:
- Take an interest in what your fellow scrapbookers are created.
- Share your tools. Show your fellow scrapbookers how to use tools they don’t know how to use.
- Share your supplies.
If you crop alone, you can still use good manners:
- Engage with other scrapbookers in other ways. Ask them what they are scrapbooking.
- Share your supplies. Give unwanted supplies to a fellow scrapbooker or organize a supply swap.
- Ask your scrapbooking friends, if the will share their scrapbooks with you.
I think the best manner to have as a scrapbooker is asking your fellow scrapbooker about his or her scrapbooking. It’s not always easy to remember to do, but I think most scrapbookers want to talk about it with someone who appreciates it.
Do you have any suggestions for using good manners as a scrapbooker? Join the conversation below by commenting!
Check out my Facebook page!