Each Saturday, I provide a compilation of links from the week’s posts.
- Fashion!: Triangles
- Cultural Appropriation in the Scrapbook Industry
- ONE LITTLE WORD February Blog Hop
- Marketing for Digital Scrapbook Designers
- My January Scrapbook Expenses
One Year Ago:
- Scrap Happy: Email Photos (File Under Remember Love)
- The Story = Photographs + Words
- Scrapbook Manufacturers Reflect a Traditional America
- B&B Review: Ali Edwards Blog
- Scrapweb: February 4, 2011 Snowed In Edition
Five Ways to support Scrapworthy Lives:
- Get a free copy of The Scrapworthy Lives Guide to Minimalist Scrapbooking and a sneak peak at The Scrapworthy Lives Guide to Market Research by subscribing to the Scrapworthy Lives newsletter.
- Subscribe by RSS.
- Connect with Scrapworthy Lives on Google+.
- Become a fan of Scrapworthy Lives on Facebook.
- Follow scrapworthy on Twitter.
- Buy my new e-book, The Scrapworthy Lives Guide to Market Research.