Each month I share how much I spent on scrapbooking as part of my Minimalist Scrapbooking challenge.
April was a good month in terms of scrapbook shopping and scrapbook doing. I only spent $19.47 this month. This brings my monthly average down to $171.84. I’m still working on bringing this down to $100 a month.
Here’s where my money went:
- $3.94 for prints at Walgreens for Take Twelve
- $15.53 at Michaels: I bought a glue stick (I was out) and splurged on a Martha Stewart all-over the page butterfly punch (40% off)
I am quite pleased with myself. Not only did I reduce my scrapbook spending in April, I actually spent quite a bit of time scrapbooking. Our weekends have been emptier the past few weeks so I was actually able to get some regular scrapbooking complete. I even worked on One Little Word this weekend. In May, I anticipate purchasing prints. I haven’t ordered prints in a couple of months so I have a bit of a backlog. Even if I don’t regularly scrapbook, I like to stay on top of getting prints made.
- My April Scrapbooking Expenses
- My May and June Scrapbooking Expenses
- My July Scrapbooking Expenses
- My August Scrapbooking Expenses
- My September Scrapbooking Expenses
- My October Scrapbooking Expenses
- My November Scrapbook Expenses
- My December Scrapbooking Expenses
Want a free copy of The Scrapworthy Lives Guide to Minimalist Scrapbooking? Sign up for the newsletter and it is yours!