Once a month I report my scrapbooking expenses in an effort to make myself accountable and motivate msyelf to use the scrapbook supplies I already have as part of Minimalist Scrapbooking.
I’ve been a bit busy with work and have been a bit neglectful with the blog. Here are my July expenses:
- I spent $57.45 at my local scrapbook store.
- I spent $25.06 at a big box craft store.
- I spent $21.00 at Lowe’s for peg board and accessories for mys scrap space.
- I spent $3.67 on prints.
Grand total for July: $107.18, which is still higher than I would like, but lower than June’s spending.
- My January Scrapbook Expenses
- My February and March Scrapbooking Expenses
- My April Scrapbooking Expenses
- My May Scrapbook Expenses
- My June Scrapbooking Expenses