Once a month I report my scrapbooking expenses in an effort to make myself accountable and motivate msyelf to use the scrapbook supplies I already have as part of Minimalist Scrapbooking.
Here’s where my scrapbooking dollars went in August:
- $18.13 at my local scrapbook store
- 43.60 at Creative Memories
- $29.05 at Stampin’ Up
- $12 (estimate) at TJ Maxx on Martha Stewart punches
My August total is $102.78. I’m getting better! My monthly average is now at $146.39. Sometime this month I plan to order prints, but other than that, I don’t plan on making any other scrapbooking purchases.
- My January Scrapbook Expenses
- My February and March Scrapbooking Expenses
- My April Scrapbooking Expenses
- My May Scrapbook Expenses
- My June Scrapbooking Expenses
- My July Scrapbooking Expenses